For a fact, Eurogrand Casino is a web-based gaming platform whose software provider is the renowned Playtech, offering participants a wide array of slots to make a selection. Additionally, there is the Eurogrand Mobile Casino which offers players the alternative of partaking in mobile gaming whereby they can also get to experience the ultimate gambling experience with live croupiers.
With ownership and operations by the William Hill Gaming International and its establishment about a decade ago in 2006, Eurogrand has promptly emerged from the shadow of the famous William Hill Casino. Its licensure is with the UK Gambling Commission as well as the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
In this Eurogrand Casino review, we shall look into the assortment of games, bonuses offered, restricted regions, customer support team, fairness in gaming, and so much more.
Irrespective of the fact that the site may be available to a copiousness of players across the globe, there is a coterie of jurisdictions in which gamblers cannot access the site. Some of these locations include France, Greece, Australia, USA, Portugal, Hong Kong, Thailand, Bulgaria, Iran, and the Philippines, among others. Players can retrieve the full list of restricted jurisdictions by clicking on the page titled Casino Details.
A Cornucopia of Options
- Given the fact that Eurogrand is one of the casinos from Playtech, participants have the chance to get the wheels spinning in a plethora of new video slots. All the slot games come with a ton incredible bonuses and promotions such as free spins and welcome bonuses. They include Ice Run, Rocky, The Avengers, White King and Iron Man III among others.
- For those who believe in luck, they can put it to the test in a coterie of progressive jackpot slots such as Safe Cracker, Beach Life, and Fruit Mania among others.
- Are you a fan of table games? Well, fret not as the site has all your favorites such as Blackjack which comes in different variations including Blackjack Surrender, Classic, and Switch, alongside Roulette such as European, American, French, and Pro.
- For participants who relish in video poker more than anything else will be pleased with the sight of the different games in store. They entail Joker Poker, Jacks or Better and American Poker, to mention a few.
- There is a unique section containing specialty games such as dice, keno, craps, and bingo. Additionally, the section also comprises of a broad range of scratch cards for those that are enthusiastic about such.
- Lastly, as mentioned earlier, players get to enjoy a memorable gambling encounter when partaking in the assortment of live croupier options such as live baccarat, Hold ‘em,’ roulette and blackjack.
Gaming on the Go
Bettors that relish in getting the wheels turning can be part of the fun on the go, by accessing Eurogrand mobile on their Android or Apple smartphones and tablets. Just like on the main site, the mobile platform also allows them to play as many games as they want, score some fantastic bonuses under their belt, and deposit real money into their accounts.
Superb Customer Care
For starters, participants can find the answers to their queries on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section. Secondly, if the problem they a solution to is absent from the page, then they can contact the highly competent team of customer support representatives via email, telephone or live chat. Thirdly, to do so, you must be a member of the casino.
Safety and Fairness
Eurogrand casino online incorporates the superb SSL encryption which ensures that the sensitive information of its clientele is entirely secure from hackers and other cyber criminals.
When it comes to fairness in gaming, the platform uses a Random Number Generator (RNG) which sporadically generates the outcomes of all the games. Furthermore, it has undergone rigorous testing and auditing by Gaming Laboratories and TST.
The banking choices in this website vary more than usual. As a user, you can conveniently deposit and withdraw via a myriad of ways such as Visa, Banker’s check, Money Order, MasterCard, Neteller, Citadel, ACH, Fire Pay, PayPal and 900 Pay, among others.
All in all, while some may consider the website as the second fiddle to William Hill, one quick tour will make you see that the two sites are quite similar regarding quality, user experience and the selection of slots.